Friday, March 6, 2009

Another Fanfiction Friday

I'm in the mood for a bit of slashy reading tonight. If you don't know the meaning of the word slash in this context, check out the wikipedia definition here before reading any of the stories below. I'd say the stuff I'm recommending is PG 13 at the most, but I thought I'd better warn you just in case. Not everybody likes to read about male/male relationships, after all.

The Wraeththu Fandom (The Wraeththu books are by Storm Constantine.)

Love the One You're With by Oshun--a Pell/Vaysh songfic that is truly lovely.

The Mortal Instruments Fandom (The Mortal Instruments series is by Cassandra Clare.)

Trying to Burn Bridges of Stone by Marcyjo--A sweet little Alec/Magnus fic. This one is so cute and funny and honest, it made me a bit teary eyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment